Charlotte's Cake Smash {Omaha, Nebraska Children's Photographer}

First of all, I apologize that I have been TERRIBLE about updating the blog!!!  The last few months has been crazy for the Schramm family with everything from feeling under the weather and the holiday to traveling and a big move.  I am finally getting caught up.  I appreciate your patience, I have lots of fun pics to show you!

One of the things that I love the most about being a photographer is being able to meet amazing families and capture milestones for them year after year.  I have been blessed enough to capture the majority of my families several times so far in the two short years that I have been officially in business.  The P family is one of those families.  Last October I met Miss Charlotte when she was just a few days old and got to capture the most adorable photos.  I was excited when her mommy contacted me to schedule one year pictures!

Oh has she grown!  She has SO much personality.  Here is a peek at Miss Charlotte's Cake Smash.


0 comments:

Post a Comment