Good News & Bad News

Hello, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

The last few months have been SO busy with all of the family sessions rolling in and December and January are just as crazy with lots of newborn sessions.  The good news is I get to spend lots of time with a bunch of cuddly newborns this winter!!!  The bad news is that I no longer have any sessions available until mid February.  If you are expecting or know someone who is, it is not too early to book!  I only do a limited amount of sessions each month and they book fast so the sooner you book the better.

I also want to let everyone know that I will be adjusting package and session prices starting on February 1st.  Don't worry, any all ready booked sessions will be honored at my current prices.  If you are interested in details on new pricing or would like to book a session please email me at info@laynajanephotography.com.

I hope you have a blessed holiday season and that you keep visiting my blog for sneak peaks and updates!

♥ Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment